I know I must be the last person on the planet to try the BeautyBlender but I’m so glad it finally happened *throws glitter*
For years I’ve heard about this wondrous tool that makes makeup application flawless and natural but wasn’t sure if it was all just hype. A friend of a friend was kind enough to send me not only the original pink BeautyBlender, but also their new limited edition Detailers Brush Set…. and I couldn’t be more pleased.
The set includes:
(1) Wet to Dry Black Mesh Pouch
(1) Original Pink BeautyBlender
(1) Solid BlenderCleanser
(1) Very cute BeautyBlender Bangle
The brush set includes:
- Plush Brush: A combination of a powder and blush brush. The shape of the brush’s head is designed to mimic the shape of a beautyblender® – which perfectly fits the rounded, soft contours of the face.
- Chisel Brush: A sculpting eye shadow brush & contour brush. Synthetic fibers allow it to be versatile for shaping the face and eyes. This brush works beautifully as an eye, cheek, jaw and nose contour tool.
- The Sketcher Brush: Doubles as an Eyeliner & Brow Liner brush. Designed to work effortlessly whether you’re left or right handed. An easy way to “make a flare” with eye makeup.
- Lip Brush: A mini concealer brush for special, small, hard to reach areas like the creases around your nose, provides focused application.
- Soft Touch Brush: The most basic, easy-to-use soft touch application. Perfect for eyeshadows and highlights.
Brow Brush: Shapes a natural and sculpted brow. The new go-to tool for eyelash extensions.
I had the chance to try the tools over the weekend and all the hype is true…my foundation has never been so flawless and clean. The trick is to wet the sponge and wring out as much water as possible then apply as normal; the difference is mind-blowing!
The Solid BlenderCleanser is pretty epic as well…gives the sponge a really thorough cleaning. The brushes measure about 5 inches, which makes this is a perfect on-the-go brush set.
The set is limited but I found it’s available at Naimie’s for $129.99
Have you tried the BeautyBlender? What are your thoughts?